Corvettes of Dakota Territory
October 22, 2018, 09:10:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRISTMAS PARTY JANUARY 18. 2014  (Read 1658 times)
BFMCCOLLOM
Administrator

BRUMCCOLL
View Profile Email
« on: December 28, 2013, 06:10:36 PM »

Good Evening CDT members:

I hope all of you had an enjoyable Christmas and while you are gearing up for New Years, I would like you to think about the CDT Christmas Party.

WHEN:  January 18, 2014.  Social hour from 5:30-6:30 PM.  Dinner served at 6:30 PM.

WHERE:  Seven Seas Cutty Sark Room.

COST:  $26.00 per person.  The meal is a Deluxe Buffet, consisting of several meat dishes with all of the trimmings.  There is something for everyone’s taste.

Payment needs to be in the form of cash or check.

RSVP:  If you plan to attend, you will need to RSVP to Mike Lalonde at:  mlalonde@bis.midco.net

The meal count has to be turned in several days in advance so the deadline to RSVP is Wednesday, January 15.

SILENT AUCTION:  A silent auction will be held once again.  Funds go toward the various charities that CDT supports.  Please consider bringing items for the auction.  If you are connected to individuals or businesses who would be willing to contribute, hit them up for a contribution!

Decorations:  The room will be available to decorate at 2:30 PM.

PAYMENT OF 2014 DUES:  For those of you planning to attend the January 18 event, please consider paying your dues at that time.  It is best to pay for the meal separate from the dues, making it easier for the Treasurer to keep track of the funds.  For those of you who who will not attend the party, please consider sending your 2014 dues now to Treasurer Al Braun at:  CDT, P.O. Box 625, Bismarck, N. D. 58501-0625.  I really want to stress that you pay your dues in a timely manner.  Last year we chased down “stragglers” until May, which required a lot of extra effort for the officers.  The annual dues continue to be $30.00 a year. 

QUESTIONS:  Call me at:  400-1357 or e-mail at:  wanglerv@midco.net

Thanks for your attention!

Val Wangler

P.S.  In January, President Elect Mary Scott will assume duties of President!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: